How do I join the server?
- You’ll need to have Fivem installed to access our server. Fivem is a GTA modded client that allows people to run and join dedicated servers. That being said, we are a desktop only community.
- You need to be a member of our discord, have submitted an application and been granted whitelisting. When you’re whitelisted, you’ll see a discord channel called #server_details that has the addresses for our server and teamspeak!
What is roleplay?
- Roleplay is when you take on the role of someone who is not yourself. In GTA Roleplay, this means you’re a new citizen of Los Santos with a name, personality and traits generally separate from your own. With your character, you make stories and meet other players. Basically it’s almost like you’re inside a TV show playing one of the characters!
How is roleplay different from GTA: online?
- In GTA roleplay servers people are expected to act more realistically then they do in GTA:O. This means no randomly shooting eachother and the features of GTA:O are absent. The server is set up to allow you to make money and do things in a realistic way.
I’m not from the Oceanic region.. can I still play?
- Sure thing! Everyone is welcome to apply, but you just need to keep in mind that you may experience lag. That being said, we have a few long-standing members from Europe and North America who have had a great time on our server!
I haven’t heard back about my application, what should I do?
- Make sure you’ve joined the discord. You can’t be whitelisted without being in the discord.
- Email email@example.com if you do not hear back within 1 week of applying.
Uh the server says I need to use TokoVoIP to play.. what is TokoVoIP and how do I use it?
- TokoVoIP is a teamspeak plugin that gives us superior audio in game! With TokoVoIP you can hear people talking far away, talking on the phone and more just like you would in real life. Thankfully one of our moderators has put together an informative, easy to follow video on how to set up TokoVoIP!
Below is a list of keybind, some of which are changeable via the GTA menu, others custom to our server. Please hit each drop down box to see the relative keys for that section.
|/||OOC Chat, requesting help (Not for IC use)|
|/crime||For use of Drug Tweets and criminal related activities|
|/quit||Disconnect and Quit from the server|
|/emotemenu||See list of emotes|
|/emotebind||Follow the guide to bind your emote to a keybind|
|/emotebinds||See your current binded emotes|
|/e [emote name]||Perform an emote.|
|/me||Text type performing an Action. EG: ties shoelace|
|/notes||Opens notepad to write on (you must own a notepad)|
|/race||Set up a race|
|/tweet||Send a tweet to the server|
|/hat||Take off and put on your hat&|
|/glasses||Take off and put on your glasses&|
|/mask||Take off and put on your mask&|
|/cash||Show your money on hand&|
|/bank||Show your money in the bank&|
|/bank||Show your money in the bank&|
|/job||Show your current job&|
|/society||Show your current job&|
|/showall||Show your cash, bank, society, job&|
|/seat[1-5]||Switch seats in a vehicle&|
|/engine [off/on]||Turn the vehicle off or on&|
|/door[1-4]||Open door(s) of the vehicle&|
|/hood||Open hood of the vehicle&|
|/boot||Open boot of the vehicle&|
|/carry||Carry someone over your shoulder&|
|/drag||Escort someone with you&|
|Left Ctrl||Square Up/Target|
|Shift + X||Tackle|
|M||Phone/Radio PTT (by default)|
|Z||Cycle Voice Range|
|=||Hand over gun|
|Insert||Clothing Menu (Hat, Ear accessorys, Glasses, Masks)|
|2||Select Melee Weapon|
|4||Select Heavy Weapon|
|5||Select Special Weapon|
|8||Select Assault Riffle|
|9||Select Sniper Riffle|
|Caps Lock||Toggle Cruise Control|
|Left Alt||Cycle Siren Sounds|
|Ctrl + Left Arrow||Speed Radar (Police Only)|
|Shift + Left Arrow||Rader Unlock/Reset (Police Only)|
Driving (Push Bike)