How do I join the server?
- You’ll need to have FiveM installed to access our server. FiveM is a GTA modded client that allows people to run and join dedicated servers. That being said, we are a desktop only community.
- You need to be a member of our Discord, have submitted an application and been granted whitelisting. When you’re whitelisted, you’ll see a discord channel called #server_details that has the addresses for our server and TeamSpeak!
- On your application, ensure that sections meet word requirements which is presented beside each question on the application! Not meeting these requirements will result in the rejection of your application. You may contact a moderator if you require help with your application.
What is roleplay?
- Roleplay is when you take on the role of someone who is not yourself. In GTA roleplay, this means you’re a new citizen of Los Santos with a name, personality and traits generally separate from your own. With your character, you create stories and meet other players.
- The best way to describe roleplay, is it is the same as your favourite television show with actors playing as a particular character.
How is roleplay different from GTA: online?
- In GTA roleplay servers, people are expected to act more realistically then they do in GTA: Online. This means players are not to begin randomly shooting each other, and the features of GTA: Online are absent. The server is set up to allow you to make money and do things with a realistic feel.
I’m not from the Oceanic region. Can I still play?
- Absolutely! Everyone is welcome to apply, but you need to keep in mind that you may experience lag. That being said, we have a few long-standing members from Europe and North America who have had a great time on our server!
I haven’t heard back about my application. What should I do?
- Ensure you have joined the Discord. You can’t be whitelisted without being in the Discord.
- If you do not hear back about your application within one week, you may directly message one of the friendly moderators on Discord to enquire your application’s progress.
The server says I need to use TokoVOIP to play. What is TokoVOIP and how do I use it?
- TokoVOIP is a TeamSpeak plugin that gives us superior audio in game! With TokoVOIP you utilize distancing effects which makes a person standing far away from you sound quiet, and they will get louder the closer they move to you. THis also allows for players who are communicating on a phone or radio to be heard by others around them, to allow for eavesdropping opportunities, so be careful what you say! Thankfully one of our moderators has put together an informative, easy to follow video on how to set up TokoVOIP!
- The current version of TokoVOIP used on our server is 1.5.2 which can be found here.
Below is a list of keybind, some of which are changeable via the GTA menu, others custom to our server. Please hit each drop down box to see the relative keys for that section.
|/ooc||OOC Chat. Requesting help (Not for IC use)|
|/emotemenu||See list of emotes|
|/emotebind||Follow the guide to bind your emote to a keybind|
|/emotebinds||See your current binded emotes|
|/e [emote name]||Perform an emote|
|/me||Text type performing an action. E.g.: ties shoelace|
|/notes||Opens notepad to write on (you must own a notepad)|
|/race||Set up a race|
|/hat||Take off and put on your hat|
|/glasses||Take off and put on your glasses|
|/mask||Take off and put on your mask|
|/cash||Show your money on hand|
|/bank||Show your money in the bank|
|/job||Show your current job|
|/society||Show your current society funding (bosses only)|
|/showall||Show your cash, bank, society and job|
|/seat[1-6]||Switch seats in a vehicle|
|/engine [off/on]||Turn the vehicle off or on|
|/door[1-4]||Open door(s) of the vehicle|
|/hood||Open hood of the vehicle|
|/boot||Open boot of the vehicle|
|/carry||Carry someone over your shoulder|
|/carry2||Carry someone in your arms|
|/drag||Escort someone with you|
|/showID||Shows your ID card to those around you|
|Left Ctrl||Square Up/Target|
|Shift + X||Tackle|
|M||Phone/Radio PTT (by default)|
|Z||Cycle Voice Range|
|=||Reach for Weapon Holster|
|Caps Lock||Toggle Cruise Control|
|Left Alt||Cycle Siren Sounds|
|Ctrl + Left Arrow||Speed Radar (Police Only)|
|Shift + Left Arrow||Radar Unlock/Reset (Police Only)|
Driving (Push Bike)